Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Official...I am CRAZY (pregnant)!

To my followers (how few or many), I would like to announce my latest adventure in my state of "motherhood overload."  Apparently I cannot get enough of this glorious state for I am now pregnant again for the 8th time!  I am thrilled to announce that my husband and I are expecting Baby #7 this fall (September) - I cannot believe I am pregnant!  I am not trying to beat anyone in a baby-making race, nor am I trying to secure a TV show (although I do have a great title should anyone take notice: Char, Tam, & and Fam - not simply following me, hubby, and kids but rather in-laws as well - how crazy fun would that be?!?  If you knew our family, we'd be hilarious, uplifting, and maybe at times scandalous!)

But, seriously, I am excited to be with child again.  I was incredibly shocked and I must admit that I cried at night for about a month.  Is there such a thing as "Pre-partum Depression?"  I was in a state of denial because our youngest child had finally begun potty-training and I felt my life was in a perfect state.  I had recently been told I could teach High School Spanish again which made me incredibly happy for that is my first love when it comes to teaching.  I also was able to coach Cross Country this past fall (something I had had always dreamed of since I was in high school as a runner athlete) and then the idea of finally being rid of diapers and wipies after ELEVEN long years...well, I was beside myself with JOY!

And then I felt sick, nauseated, irritable and I realized, "I must be pregnant!"  I took a test to confirm my suspicions and the rest is history.  I have finally "let the cat out of the bag" as I told my boss a couple weeks ago - I wanted to make sure she knew before my baby bump started to show.  I am now 4 months pregnant and feeling overwhelmingly happy yet exhausted.  I am praying for a boy because of space issues - there are already 4 girls in one bedroom and 2 boys in a bedroom so there's space for one more boy :)  We'll see what happens...I really am just praying for a super-healthy baby!  Well, here's to the continuation of "Motherhood Overload!"

No comments:

Post a Comment