Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting Started...

Motherhood Overload? Sound intimidating? Maybe evokes the idea that I'm on the verge of pulling my out my hair and that being a mother requires too much? Or am I extremely blessed and motherhood is oozing out of every part of my body? Well, I actually feel all of the previously mentioned emotions. There are days when I would like to take a break from being "Mommy" or "Mom" and just go out and be by myself! But, then I sit back and look around me and see my five beautiful kids and I think, "No way! There is absolutely NOTHING that I would rather do with my life nor is there anyone I would rather be than me!"

What's the purpose for this newly-founded blog? I mean so many blogs exist in cyber-space but what is different or significant about my blob? Simply put - it's here so that other moms from any walk of life can view my ideas, opinions, and suggestions for keeping the family unit in tact. I weep for this country as I feel that the family is constantly being diminished for families are being split apart through divorce or are forced to begin as single-family homes when both partners do not partake in the responsibility of raising a child. This blog aims to share humorous postings about how joyous motherhood can be and that it is not a constant chore to be with your offspring all the time (although breaks are a good idea every once in awhile!). I would also like to share how to keep relationships functioning well within the family whether that be between spouses, parents and children, or sibling relationships. I have a lot of grand ideas and plans for this blog and so sit back and see how things go - feel free to post comments and share your own ideas as well. Thanks for visiting and welcome to "Motherhood Overload"!

No comments:

Post a Comment